Tuesday 13 March 2018

Surprise

Welcome to the 7th edition of the March games. 
I'm your host Rich Entango and well..
Okay, maybe I should drop that.
But yeah. all jokes aside.
Got something truly rare. A CD I gave out with every other 3 purchases.
"Wait, what do you mean got?"
Uh well. It just arrived on my doorstep today. A loyal customer mailed a copy to me and gave me a note with the package:

"Hey Rich. Good luck on your restoration efforts. Have this CD back. You accidentally sent me two but I never talked to you about it. Until now it's just been laying around. Tell Robert I said hi."

All that aside, enjoy. Maybe you'll get a kick out of it.
Oh yeah, one last thing. My own info from the description of the bandcamp upload:
'This arrived at my doorstep. Forgot about this till now. A customer at the time sent it to me. This was a bonus CD I gave out with every 3 purchases. You might get a kick out of it. I don't know what to do with it aside from just share. -Rich Entango"



Alright. Thanks again.
-Rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment